My Testimony - My name is Vasudha


One day I saw a news about Job mela in a Newspaper. I have seen these kind of news many times but never got interest to go. But this time I decided to go to this job mela/Job fair as 
1. It's going to be conducted in a govt. Institute.
2. This news was published in national newspaper
3. Company may recruit people in more number.


Next day before going to interview I prayed to God for 3 things:
1. Give me this job only if it's your will
2. If it's your will give me good job post
3. Give better salary

Note:- I prayed for 2 impossible things i.e higher post & salary because these two are already mentioned in the news which is already published.
In interview only 4 people are selected among 70-80 people & I was among the four. Three people were given the same post & package mentioned in newspaper by I was given higher post & package which is not mentioned in newspaper.

Post:-Assistant team leader
I was shocked no words are enough for my God's wonder. I saw a miracle physically. 

Our God is not a an idol to be silent. He is a living God to do wonders. I shared my testimony. so friend's it's your term to share it now. We pray for u dear ones. So share your prayer requests & testimonies to glorify our God.

Thank you.
-------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to share your testimony please contact us. Please find contact form below.

Popular posts from this blog

We are dust in God sight

Woman who fears the Lord

Be Very Careful, how you live